Monday, September 28, 2009

Style Du Jour: Kate Lanphear during Fashion Week


Each day I will post my Style Du Jour pick: This section of the blog is where I will expose dope style from our favorite stylicious people. Fellas I promise this will not be only stylistas I will post some styilsto pics as well!!
Kate Lanphear is not a stranger to my blog. If you do not know who this woman is- she is the Style Director of Elle Mag (My fav magazine... all you Vogue lovers do not hate me... I appreciate Vogue- but I love Elle sooo much more)
Talk about All Black Everything!!!
I love the proportions of her fit. The cropped leather jacket paired with a long drappy tee adds a messy but sexy touch to her outfit. Skinny jeans and high ankle boots are always a go!!!!
Enjoy. Get Inspired.
Peace out
xoxo
Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment