It's that time of the year again! Just 2 days ago, I checked my email and there it was in bold, black letters......MAC Holiday Collection has ARRIVED!!!!! I can already hear the clackers sprinting to the stores and counters, and, if you were able to preorder, even better! While I was working at MAC, this was THE busiest time of the year, and for good reason. It's the perfect time to add to your expanding make up kits, experiment with new colors and products, introdruce yourself to make up period or stock up on fabulous stocking stuffers! This year, MAC has absolutely something for everyone. From sparkly, shiny and seductive eye, lip and face colors to amazing, new holiday kits, you're sure to walk away with a bag or 3! I'm sooo excited so let's get started.....
Mineralize Eye Shadow Duo ($19.50)- They consist of 2 contrasting colors that can be used wet or dry. Using any Mineralize product wet, will help to achieve a more intense color payoff. Remember, after using it wet though, leave the lid open to allow the product to air dry.
* Devil-May-Care- Base: Rich light violet, Crescent: Silver
* Under Your Spell- Base: Light yellow peach pink, Crescent: Rich copper
* Mayhem- Base: Dirty brown gold, Crescent: Silver
* Midnight Madness- Base: Dirty grey brown, Crescent: Gold
* It’s A Miracle- Base: Deep blue burgundy, Crescent: Gold
* Blue Sorcery- Base: Bright Turquoise, Crescent: Silver
Mineralize Blush ($21.00)
* Su Perdu Pernatural- Mid-tone coral
* Conjure Up- Dirty, mid-tone plum (This one looks great on darker complexions)
* Pervette- Soft bright pink with violet opalescent shimmer
* Utter Fun- Fuchsia cherry pink
* Surprise Me- Mid-tone peach
* Total Wow!- Blue pink berry
Dazzleglass ($18.00)-This delivers the ultimate dazzle and dimensional pop to your lips. Large particle pearls reflect and refract light. Provides exceptional shine with a crystalline iridescence. Non-sticky, non-tacky, lightweight and moisturizing. Wear alone, or layer over lipstick or Lipglass for a high gloss dramatic effect.
* She-Zam- Sheer silver with silver and red pearl
* Jingle Jangle- Sheer yellow peach
* Phiff!- Yellow pink with red and sapphire pearl
Cremesheen Glass ($18.00)-Just like the name, it's has a creamy sort of feel like that of a lipstick combined with the high shine of a gloss. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Use as a top layer or on its own. Plus I love the applicator brush.
* Ever So Rich- Sheer lilac
* Partial to Pink- Light creamy yellow pink with light gold pearl
* Boy Bait- Light neutral beige with pearl
Softsparkle Eye Pencil ($14.50)-A creamy pencil-style liner infused with micro-fine glitter. Soft and easy to apply. Because of the small glitter particles, you shouldn't use it on the inner eye rim, especially if you wear contacts.
* Iris Accents- Pale violet with silver pearl
* Nightsky- True black with silver pearl
Pro Lash Mascara ($13.00)
*I will definately be recreationg this face chart!
6 Sorceress Eye Shadow Kit ($36.00)
6 Smoke and Mirrors Eyeshadow Kit
6 Mystic Cool Eyeshadow Kit
6 Devil May Dare Warm Eyshadow Kit
Heavenly Dish Neutral (Left) Possed by Pink (Right) $22.50
Hocus Pocus Colourful Face Kit (Left) Fab-Racadabra Bronze Face Kit (Right) $38.00
Dont Forget about the lip, eye, and brush bags!! They make great Holiday party favors!
Lip Bags $36.00 Eye Bags $36.00