Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall Fashion: The Lanvin Sneaker

Morning Fellas

Whats up.... Today I give you some fresh kicks for the Fall season.


Now available on Aloha Rag, Lanvin presents a pretty dope sneaker for the fellas this season.

The Lanvin High Top Trainer comes in a nice new jersey felt/suede version. I pay attention to detail and I like the sweet add of gold accent eyelets.

The neutral colors are dope- pair these bad boys with a great chunky sweater, or a pair of heavy weight khakis, or keep it basic with a great pair of jeans.
The luxury look of the sneaker can definitely be rocked with a dope Wool coat during the winter months or worn with a trench coat during the warmer days.
Either way- if you have the cash to invest in- INVEST fellas!!!! (These are pricey people)
South of your ankles will thank you ;)
Peace Out
xoxox
Chee

2 comments:

  1. These sneakers remind me of a pair of Creative Recs. I'd definetely pair them with the latter, a nice pair of dark rinse jeans; my only concern would be the dye getting on the suede. Great find Chee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was with these all the way...until I got to the price! Anyone who gets a discount on these bad boys, holla at me! lol. Cool kick thou!

    ReplyDelete