Monday, September 28, 2009

Sleeping Beauty: Vintage Undies

Hey Stylistas.

We always talk about what to wear on the night of the town, but we never talk about what to wear on the night in the house.

Nicki Minaj's Honey Mag shoot inspired this post. I love the shot with Nicki in a silk camisole paired with an over sized white button down shirt. Then I started to think about last month's Ashley Olsen's Vintage Romantic theme shoot for Marie Claire.

I love Lace for a great stylicious night in the house. Ladies throw the Pink sweats in the corner and reach for a vintage undergarment look.


I love "His" white shirt as a cover up. It will add a modern flare to your old vintage look. Roll up the arms and top off your lingerie with some pearls and a sweet scent.

Please do not forget your 4-5inch pumps.

How dreamy????

I was on polyvore to give you guys some inspiration.



I love a soft color palette. It screams dreamy, fantasy, and romance.

How sexy is that??

Do you guys have a sexy look you to rock in the bedroom?

Until Next Time

xoxo
Chee

1 comment: