Monday, September 28, 2009

Hey People!

Last week Honey Magazine did a fab shoot with Female Rapper Nicki Minaj.

I was just put on to this chick, and I've been living under a rock! Nicki Minaj is pretty dope. Surprisingly she is from South Side Queens. I like her style.

Honey Mag sat down with Ms. Minaj to talk about her career, her status, her many comparisons to Lil' Kim.... etc, but I was more intrigued about what she was wearing...

Duuuh I'm a style junkie and aspiring stylist- I am going to pay much attention to her looks. Nicki Minaj was styled by Charles Wade- Honey Mag's Fashion Director.



I have this great Jumper! I brought mine for H&M and I can not wait to wear it... Great Choice!


Sexy Kitten. I love this look. The Over sized white button down paired with great lingerie is always alluring and sexy! I always get that "Honey I'm Home" feel. Wearing "His" shirt to bed... LOVE IT!


Check out Nicki Minaj's interview with Honey Mag.





Dope chick- Dope shoot. Can't wait for the album to drop. *Let me find out Young Money tryna get Bad Boy early 90's status*


Until Next Time
xoxo
~Chee
Source: Honeymag

No comments:

Post a Comment