Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dope Mag Covers: Keri and Kid Cudi for Complex

Hey stylish people,

For the August/September issue, Complex took an animated approach to their covers.

Designer SO-ME puts a creative twist to the cover Keri Hilson graces, while graffiti artist Augor is responsible Kid Cudi's cover.

Both covers are pretty dope!

I see Mags are stepping out of the box to sell more issues.
I dig!



Kid Cudi is rocking two hot Must Haves in this August/September issue.
The G-Shock watch and Yeezy's overly expensive LV kicks. I can't deny it, these kicks are tough!!!

Dear Kanye,
Please lower the price of your LV kicks so Real people can afford them. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Chee

Keri Hilson shares the cover with Kid Cudi



These shots of Keri is sexy and sooo Keri stylicious!
pairing funking tights with pumps and sexy swimsuits.
I'm digging it!

Once I find out what her shoes are I will let you know ladies... but the shoes are dope!

If anyone know, please spill!!!

I can't wait to pick up my Complex issue.

Until next time

same place tomorrow

xoxo

Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment