Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I DIE!

Rachel Zoe is Back

With all this Rachel Zoe talk, don’t forget to tune in for the second season of ‘The Rachel Zoe Project’ premiering Aug 24th @ 10PM on Bravo.

I have to get my Tivo poppin’. Last season was soooo good, I’m looking forward to this season. I can’t wait to see what catch phrases Zoe plants on us this time around.

Expect cameos from fashion elites like Diane Von Furstenberg, Karl Lagerfeld, Liv Tyler, just to name a few. This season we get footage from Zoe’s Paris visits…. This should be good. The best style is in Paris!!! Can’t wait to see the inspiration.

Check out the trailor for this season’s “The Rachel Zoe Project”.



I wonder if Taylor and Brad get along in this season… hmmmm….
Enjoy stylistas

Until next time
Same place tomorrow

Xoxo
Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment