Sunday, August 9, 2009

Can you Say Nicone

Hey Stylistos,


OK so I was going to chill for the rest of the night and not blog anymore, but a certain someone was upset about all the 'women' posts today, so here is something for the fellas.

While I was surfing the net I came across a brand called 'Nicone'.


Nicone was founded by Helen Kapidzic and Alexander Gerlach in October 2007. They are both lost in Fashion and Music. Helena used to work as a stylist and make-up artist in Munich and Alexander is a musician and studied graphic design in Berlin. Now they work and live together in Berlin producing DOPE digs.

Check out the 2009 Fall collection


These tee's are tough. I love the wrapped around tee.
The sweaters have a raw finish to them that make them dope. Looks like your grandmother knitted it, but with a fashion edgy.


These are my favs. looking like a deck of cards :)















I'm feeling this collection.
What you think?
until next time
same place tomorrow
xoxox
Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment