Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Fashion Life: Fall Fashion Wish List!!!

Hey Stylistas-
I was going through my new issue of Marie Claire to get inspired for Fall and I found two things on my Fall Fashion Wish List.
A great pair of lace up shoes and a cool furry vest.


The ribbon Lace up flats are Moschino. These will set my style free. These will go great with a wool shirt or some great denims, paired with a t-shirt and a boyfriend blazer. Definitely some cool jewelry and a silk scarf.


This Furry vest is J.Crew- (price upon request- whew that's gonna break the bank) I have one like this is black from LF and I get made fun of every time I wear it. I DO NOT CARE though. the soft pink is calling my name. I might not get this exact one, but I'm definitely inspired to find some very similar.

What is on your list for Fall fashion wish list?

until next time

same place tomorrow

xoxo

Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment