Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dope Find: Uniform Experiment

Hey Stylistos,

I was surfing the web, like i do all the time and came across a dope brand I never heard of.
Sidebar: The great thing I love about fashion, there is a whole fashion universe out there that i don't know about and every day i learn more and more about it. LOVE IT!

I came across this brand called Uniform Experiment any of you heard of it?
It's pretty dope. What i love about this brand, the mixing of suits with casual pieces.
I love the school boy feel to this collection. It brings back collegiate style with an edge.
This collection makes it cool to wear bright colors, something males are slowly grasping.
FELLAS ITS COOL TO ROCK BRIGHT COLORS!!!



I LOVE the orange wool coat. A great playful update to the tradition navy pea coat.

Peep the stud varsity... how cool is this??? This piece is setting me style free!


The vest is tough, a cool update to the Puffer vest. Adds great pocket detailing and style.




Bringing scarfs into the assortment is key for Fall. Fellas it's time to lock in to scarfs. The scarf adds a Fall flavor to your ensemble.

The biker jacket is key for both men and ladies this Fall. Colorful argyle is type ill too.






What do you guys think?
I'm going to keep this brand on my radar from now on.
Until next time
same place tomorrow
xoxo
Style Reporter

1 comment:

  1. Uniform experiment is DOPE! i love their stuff. I'm on it lol. I am feenin for that green leopard tie. It's a collabo with them and a company called Gallery 1950 (G1950) Did you see the matching pillow? MEAN!

    http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2009/08/04/uniform-experiment-x-g1950-fallwinter-2009-accessories/

    If you don't know that website check it out, and i know you will love their female version of the website highsnobette.com

    ReplyDelete