Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Winter Fashion: The Trapper

OOOOOOMMMMGGGG!!! IM BACK!!!!
I WAS GONE FOR A MINUTE NOW IM BACK WITH THE JUMPOFF!! HAHAHA...

Hi readers... you missed me? I missed yall!!! xox

Anywho let's get to it... I've been dreaming fashion for the pass week...

Winter is here and I've been jotting down some winter staples I need to pick up before the weather takes a drastic detour from warm Fall weather to blistering cold...

First on my list... The Trapper!!!

I was on rihannadaily.com (as always... on my style stake out) and Rih Rih had a dope Trapper on...



Rihanna was snapped in London doing her one two thing sporting a cute Trapper and her favorite Rick Owens jacket.

Which got me thinking about my winter trapper... Hmmmm.... I already have 2- but they are a little out dated.
Atrium has a couple of good quality.
And dont sleep on the street vendors- they have amazing Trapper options




My girlfriend has a FABULOUS mink Trapper!!! I've been trying to buy her hat from her for the pas 2 years- hopefully this year I will win her over!! hahahah

Do you guys like trappers?

xoxo
Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment