Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dope Girls: PnkElephant- Five Dollar Wednesdays!!!

Hey Guys!!!


I'm all about promoting Young Dope Chicks and Guys doing their thang!!!! Whether you are doing your thang at your 9-5 or you have a MEAN side Hustle- I like to represent you on my blog!!! As a young aspiring entrepreneur I would want the same exposure and support...



My homegirls Blair and Dana from PnkElephant.com came up with a dope weekly promotion- Every Wednesday they will feature a new product at $5.00. That’s SWEET- Their trendy accessories are already reasonable- but for $5.00 you can set your style free- definitely great for the Stylista.... hell... great for the Fashionista and Recessionista!!!



This week's $5.00 Promo


My first purchase from PnkElephant.  I HEART them!

If you guys have a dope side hustle, a blog or a business you are trying to kick off- send me your info- I will definitely expose your talents- there is a catch- this is a style blog and I am completely indulged in fashion- so somehow it has to relate back to the theme of Search.Style.Snap!


Hit me up-


Check PnkElephant out!


xoxo
Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment