Monday, September 21, 2009

Recessionista VS. Fashionista: Camilla Peep Toe bootie

Hey Stylistas...

On this edition of Recessionista VS. Fashionista.....

In the left corner we have recession friendly brand Steve Madden serving up "Liviore" - peep toe bootie, trying to win the hearts of shoes addicts everywhere.

Going strong in the right corner is celebrity favorite Camilla Skovgaard "Zaha" open toe peep booties.




Which one are you rooting for??
Excuse my boxing theme post- Mayweather fight was this pass weekend- I'm still in boxing mode!! hahah
Until Next Time
Same place
xoxo
Style Reporter

1 comment:

  1. I am all about saving some money. However, I have an issue with Steve (My friend in my head, how you doing). The shoes are not comfy. Nine West, BCBG, and Rachel Roy; all cute and all comfy, I am a strong believer of beauty is pain, but Steve get we get a little more padding on the bottom...sigh

    ReplyDelete