Friday, August 14, 2009

My Fashion Life: DJ Headphones

Hey people,
Ok- So I been feening for some big colorful headphones for about 5 months now!
I was on the train one morning going to work and I was looking across at the window staring at my reflection. That's when I noticed my earphones are sooo WACK!!!
The regular white ipod earphones are not stylish AT ALL!!!!
So I am on a mission to find the perfect stylish oversize headphones... I need to style up my lobes while jamming to the ipizzy.


I would loooove these....




Pink crystal studded headphones... ooowwweeee!!!!

These Panasonic joints are cool too...







Roxy headphones are colorful and cool.

BUT I LOVE ANGELA'S HEADPHONES.


These uber chic colorful headphones are made by AERIAL7 and their inspiration for all of their designs are taken from street art and urban fashion.
They all come with a thick coiled cable for standard music players and a thin straight cable with microphone for cell phones, allowing you to listen to the music on the go as well as make phone calls.










Once I get my hand on some over sized headphones I'm going to be in DJ mode! If you see me bopping madd hard... blame it on the headphones...
What you guys think?
Are you feeling the DJ headphones?
Until Next Time
same place tomorrow
xoxox
Style Reporter

2 comments:

  1. yo where can u get those studded joints from i want those

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was listen music online with my headphone when I saw beautiful houses in a webside, so I understood costa rica investment opportunities is a great opportunity for me because I always wanted to live in Costa Rica a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete