Friday, August 14, 2009

H&M Fall Campaign: Men inspiration

Hey stylistos,

So Fall is approaching very quickly and it's time to get inspired for your Fall wardrobe.

Think clean and chic this Fall fellas. Tailored fit coats, clean sleek cardies, Corduroy, pull over sweaters.... you get my drift...

When it's time for me to go shopping, I always look for inspiration.... I normally surf the web, see what the stars are wearing, go through mags, look at retail campaigns, rummage my closet, my friend's closet.... etc.

So it's time to get inspired with H&M Fall 2009 Campaign


This V-Neck sweater is always a hit in Fall. The great thing is, the look will carry you from Fall to Winter. Great for work straight to a dope happy hour.

Think about timeless plaid patterns and light grey cardigans.
If you are big enough to do it, mix up different plaid patterns. Adds a collegiate feel to your get up.

Colored bottoms. I am a fan. Some men are afraid to make that jump, but add your personal style and I'm sure you can rock out to a pair of colored cords, or chinos for the Fall.
Try a neutral cardy and go.... :)
How about the velvet blazer- I'm on the fence, but some dudes can pull it off! Great for Holiday.
Hope this gets you inspired for your clean and chic Fall wardrobe.

Until Next Time
same place tomorrow
xoxo
Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment