Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dope Trend: Gold Watch

Hey Stylistas,


Everywhere I go I always get at least on person asking me where I get my Gold watch. The Gold watch is a definite Must Have.
Check out my top 5 Gold Watches

Style tip: The Gold watch adds a little flavor to your wrist. It's a great add to any fit.




I love my Swatch. My boyfriend gave it to me as a "just because" gift and I LOVE it.



Michele


If you can afford the beautiful Michele watches, I encourage you invest in one. Michele makes the best quality watches. It's so femine and girlie. Love it!


Fossil

The Fossil watch is less expensive and great quality.



Retro Casio



I HEART this watch. Throw this on with a retro inspired fit.


I love the Micheal Kors gold watches. The face is big, but still girlie for Her.


The Gold watch is a watch you should definitely have in your wardrobe. The best thing about the gold watches, it goes with everything.
Until next time
same place tomorrow
xoxo
Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment