Tuesday, August 4, 2009

DOPE ONLINE STORE: VINTAGE FIX

Hey Stylistas,

I know it's been a minute...
Hope everyone is well and looking their fashion best these days, enjoy these last days of summer... the weather is finally getting warmer...
With that said let's go...

As I evolve stylisticly (yes I made that word up) I tend to dig certain pieces I never use to love before.
Though a describe my style as Urban Chic, I'm indulging in the vintage world and I'm liking it. I can't see myself totally turning my fashion life over to Vintage, however I think some pieces are dope.

I love going to vintage shops to get cool belts, sunglasses, jewelry, and one of a kind dresses. Sometimes I will browse just to get inspired.

I'm currently looking for a mink shrug- this is my next vintage purchase. I came across a great one at the top of the Summer, I didn't purchase it because I felt foolish. I was sweating in my poom poom shorts and I was about to purchase a mink wrap???? But I can tell you now... I'm sooo regretting that fashion mistake!!! smh!

I want to introduce you to this dope vintage online shop, Nasty Gal.
I've purchased a couple of pieces from the online store and I love them.

Nasty Gal offers some of the best hand picked vintage digs, as well as unique designer pieces.

I was shopping the site for potential Birthday Dress, and I think I found it!!!! :)

Nasty Gal posted there new collection, check out some of my fav pieces from the collection.

Side Bar: The accessories are poppin'. I love that Gold Zipper Bangle


































For all you vintage lovers, to get your vintage fix... head over to Nasty Gal and get your shop on.
until next time
same place tomorrow
xoxo
Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment