Monday, July 27, 2009

My Fashion Life: Raceyy Shoe, Steve Madden

Hey Stylistas,


I was surfing the web and found a great pic of Chrisette Michele. This girl came along way!!! I wonder who is her stylist.... hmmmm... I think it's June Ambrose- I remember June Tweeting about Chrisette.






Salute to June, because Chrisette is looking fab and I LOVE her hair cut.

The best part about Chrisette's style in this pic... south of her ankles!!!




I just purchased the same booties today from Steve Madden!!! I love to see celebrities in recession friendly brands. I'm a fan of Steve Madden; good quality, trendy, and a great price.

Recessionistas love Steve Madden!

When I wear mine I will post a pic.

Steve Madden is having a crazy dope sale.

I only paid $20.00 for mine!!! YEP!!! Run over to Steve Madden and get your shop on.

I told you stylistas, I will hook you up when I get the skinny on the sales!! :)


I found a short viddy of June and Chrisette giving style tips... enjoy



until next time

Toodles

xoxo

Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment