Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yeezy the New Bapester

The latest Bape lookbook  (Spring/summer 2010) features Search.Style.Snap's number one stylisto, Kanye West.  With a mixture of Bape and URSUS Bape releases on the cards, the entire range is refined, with a mixture of Japanese and American aesthetics, making the choice to work with Mr. West appropriate. The collection includes new styles of belts and as wells shirts, work trousers, tees, varsity jackets and more.

Hypebeast got their hands on the Bape Lookbook.....



DOPE sunnies Kanye!


80's inspired satin jacket--- sooo 'Grease'.  I like it tho...


Military trend is definitely on the radar and all your favorite designers are designing into it.  Take note- military is the way to go this spring and summer


Love the oxford botton down!



I LOVE this knit varsity jacket.... you guys know how I feel about a dude in a varsity jacket.  I heart the Laker inspired colors.


Bape made a great decision and used Ye for their Spring/Summer lookbook.  He can make anything look good... well... certain thigns... lol

I miss Kanye... COME BACK YEEZY!!!!!

Anyone heard any new music from Kanye... if you did- send me a link... I wanna hear...

xoxo
Chee

source

No comments:

Post a Comment