Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SATC Trailer

OMG I need a Cosmo and a pair of Manolos....
Here is the trailer for Sex and the City 2

Peep how the trailer starts with Jay-Z and Alicia Keys 'Empire State of Mind'.... who would of thought thus song would grow to be this big!!!





Ok so Carrie has on a turban... the same damn turban (well VERY close) to the turban I was begging my grandmother for this pass weekend.  My grandmother has this colorful handmade orginal turban from back in the 60's-70's era and I'm trying to persuade her to hand it over.

Cross your fingers for me... let's say a prayer....
It's similar to the turban Carrie has on in the trailer....
OMG! I'm soo excited and sooo hyped... lol
Are you guys excited about the 'Sex and the City' movie?

xoxox
Chee

1 comment:

  1. o so excited!!!! Last yr Quana n I got dress and headed over to see the movie. Come to think of it we saw you that day. We were walking the streets of soho tipsy. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete