Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sample Sale: YAAAYYY!!!

Hey Ladies-

Just received an email notifcation about the Dolce Vita sample sale.





What: Dolce Vita
Why: Badass boots and mega heels are up to 70 percent off; clothing from Dolce Vita, Tsesay, and Dolan is up to 80 percent off.
When: Sat. & Sun., noon-7 p.m.
Where: 156 Ludlow St., b/t Stanton & Rivington Sts., 4th flr.

Plug this addy into google maps and make a dash run with your wallet in hand.  I'm going to breeze down there to see what I find.

You can find Dolce Vita items on all popular shopping sites- piperlime, shopbop, endless, Nordstrom, shoebox, and the list goes on.

I do not know if the sample sale will have the new collections- but it doesn't hurt to try- New Years is coming I know you ladies need fly- but affordable shoes ;)

Happy Shopping

xoxo
Chee

1 comment:

  1. BEBE Has these too I just seen them in there Saturday and I thought they were a must have!

    ReplyDelete