Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Fashion Life: Leather Cut Off Gloves

Hey Stylistas,

As I make a list for my Fall wardrobe, there is one accessory I'm quite excited about. The leather cut off glove. It was heavy last season, but it's definitely a transition piece that can carry over to Fall. Adding a Rock Star edge to your Fall look.



Urban Outfitters has a great selection of Cut off gloves.

Basic colors that can carry you through out the season.






If you want to add some pop color try Caroline Amato lined Leather cut off gloves .


The Pink is my fav!










Styling tips: Try the cut off with a great long cardigan and skinny jeans. To get more of a Rock Star look- (which is a great look for this season) pair your gloves with some smoking hot over the knew boots. You are guaranteed to turn heads.


What pieces are on your Fall wardrobe list?


Until Next Time

same place tomorrow


xoxox

Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment