Friday, August 21, 2009

Last Minute Summer Buy: White Jeans for HIM

Hey Stylistos,

Ok so the Summer is coming to an end, but we still have a couple of weeks left.

For you guys who are going on late vacations this is definitely for you.

Labor Day is right around the corner, and I do not follow the "Don't wear white after Labor Day" Rule!!! It is a stupid rule, and as a stylista, we don't follow fashion rules, we make up our own.

So with that said.... Fellas you can wear white jeans and you can wear them after Labor Day!

Some weeks ago I had a conversation with my main squeeze about him getting a pair of White jeans for the Summer, and he shut me all the way down! lol

I love WHITE jeans, I love them on Women and I love them on guys, if styled right... but you can not mess up a pair of white jeans. Keep it simple and cool.

Kanye rocked his White Jeans in Miami with Girlfriend Amber Rose this week.




Express for men have a dope pair of white destructive denims. (I wish I can post a pic, but Express does not allow you to steal their pics!!!! BASTARDS!!! lol)


Click here to take a look.


Try a pair of high top sneaks to rock with your white jeans. (try those Gourmet Kicks I posted a couple of weeks ago)



Until Next Time

same place tomorrow


xoxo

Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment