Friday, August 21, 2009

Dope Style: MAN Accessories

Hey Stylistos,

I always get asked... Which Male celebrity style you like the best?

There is always a toss up with alot of swaggerful dudes. I like T.I's country polo/laid back style; Kanye's ability to take risks and be "great" style (lol); Andre 3000 over the top gentleman's style; Diddy's cool style; Fonsworth Bentley's clean cut style; Terrence J's street style (Yes I must admit, he has that cool street wear swag down packed, I actually appreciate how he dresses, and I know he is not a "celebrity"); and Jay-Z's hood/blue yankee style (back in his pre-nuptial days).

That's just to name a few, I know there is more but I can't think of any more right now.

But the one who consistently keeps me smiling and approving his looks, is
Usher.

His signature uniform: V-neck Tee, leather jacket, Cool ass pair of Sunnies, and some cool boots always a plus... always cool, laid-back and sexy.

I always admired his cool choices in accessories. Usher makes it cool for a dude to throw on a leather bracelet, a ring, or a necklace that is not "Iced out" and not get the "gay" label.


Leather Cuff Bracelet (P.S. I hate Usher's crocheted beanie.. lol)

Leather strand with Bead bracelet and Ring


Necklace with Ivory tusk- like piece



Leather Braided Bracelet


Metal chain bracelet


Aldo Accessories offers a cool Men's accessories line that is Man-appropriate. Check out my favs.


Wiatrak Ring

Portauprince Bead Bracelet


Mismit Ring



Furbeck Necklace


Duskin Bead Bracelet


Defalco Bead Bracelet


Chichester Chain Bracelet


Bauswell Metal/Leather Bracelet



Moche Cross Dog Tags



Edmundo Black Rosary


Fellas, take a chance and try adding some accessory swag to your fits. Always remember accessories are to enhance a fit, not destroy it. If your outfit is already busy, pass on the accessories. If you opt for a simple get-up try a metal chain bracelet or some Metal dog tags.
What do you think fellas? Are you sold on the accessories?
Until Next Time
same place tomorrow
oxox
Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment