Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fall Fashion: The Moto Jacket (Cont.)

Hey Stylistos-

So last week I posted a Fall Fashion key item: the Leather jacket, and I posted a pic of C. Breezy chilling in his motorcyle jacket.




I found a tough one for my fellas.







I was browsing HypeBeast blog and came across this dope motorcycle jacket by Beauty & Youth.
Beauty & Youth created a mean traditional black leather body and contrasting hardware.

When you try to pull off a moto jacket, you have to bring your swag! Not alot of dudes can pull this look off.


The moto jacket is Pretty dope for the Fall- Pair your moto with a dope Gold watch and Dark Black Ray Ban Wayfers!!!! oooowwweeee!!!! It will set your style free Fellas! ;)


What do you think, you think you big enough to do?

P.S: Express for men has a dope one too.

Until Next Time
same place tomorrow


xoxox
Style Reporter

2 comments:

  1. Customer demand full fashion of design and style
    Motorcycle Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like by this jacket because this is more stylish and lovely color.



    Reflective Motorcycle Vests

    ReplyDelete