Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dope Online Find: Burnout Tanks

Hey Stylistas,


I was on Forever 21 website cruising through the accessory section, though I don't buy too much of the garments, the accessories are the best, I came across some dope tanks!


Burnout Pocket Tank

Ever wanted to explore Rihanna's Rock chic look, try out these tanks.

The Burnout Pocket Tanks are giving me a style attack. I'm loving them.
What I love about these tanks are the inspirational messages with the definition. LOVE!

These tanks will take any style from casual boring to Rock & Roll Chic.

Pair your choice of tank with some leather leggings, motorcycle boots, skinny jeans, or Rock & Roll Studded Booties. I'm thinking of spike accessories... Im having a moment! :)

The best thing about it is the price, $11.80. WOOHOO... talk about recession friendly!

I'm thinking about the Imagine, Hope, and Love- they have a Beauty one also.
Run over to forever21.com and get you one.

Which one are you buying?
I'm ordering mine RIGHT NOW! :)

Until next time

Same place Tomorrow

oxoxo

Style Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment