Monday, April 18, 2011

GO NY, GO NY, GO!!!

Hey Dolls...

I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks, I'm sorry lovelies :(
This thing called "motherhood" is sooo draining.... but its one of the best things that has ever happened to me...

I'm a clothes whore and I LOVE clothes.  I have an addiction, and I'm always thinking about a new pair of shoes, jeans, top, etc...  I'm always thinking about what outfit I can wear to what event... this is what I think about everyday... lol Its an obsession!

Currently I'm looking to get a really cute NY Knicks tee.  How excited is everyone to know that the NY Knicks made the playoffs!!!!
I'm soo excited, tho we lost Game 1 to the Boston Celtics, nonetheless it was a great game....

I found this cute NY Knick vintage tee...



*In shopping cart, pressing "proceed to checkout"* lol

I just purchased these sky high platform pumps from Steve Madden, this would be soo cute paired with my NY Knicks vintage tee.


This would be a cute fit to head to the bar with your lover; slip on a couple of beers and pig out on nachos and cheese and buffalo wings...

Which team are you rooting for???

No comments:

Post a Comment