Friday, November 6, 2009

StyleLight: Beyonce



I HEART Bey's embellished Dress

No need for a necklace of bracelet.... the dress has enough Bling Bling... too much makeup on tho Bey... but you still FLY!!!

poppin!!! ;)

Look at Jay looking sooo cool in the back in his all black! :)

They were at MTV Europe Music awards (I think- I'm not a blogger- reporter- forgive me).... I hear Bey shouted Jay out during her acceptance speech and thanked him for putting a ring on it!!! CLASSIC!! hahahah I HAVE to see that... is it on youtube???

xoxo
Chee

2 comments:

  1. To hear Beyonce thank Jay, go to youtube.com and type in "Beyonce Cleans Up at MTV Europe Music Awards" and go to 1:23.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl this dress is so hot! You are right she has on too much make-up, but still fly. I am Beyonce & Jay-Z lover!

    ReplyDelete