Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kiddie Style: Diggy Simmons






We all know Diggy Simmons- we fell in love with this kid with a mouth full of braces on MTV's hit reality show- "Run's House"

Boy... he has blossomed!  Look how stylish he is...  From his bow ties, to the collegiate cardigans, to the blazers, to his crazy dope four finger rings- designed by Melody Ehsani... this little kid is definitely a rising child style star!

He was in attendance at New York Fashion Week this past month and he wow'd on-lookers.

I hear his style inspirations are Pharrell and Marc Jacobs- I guess you can't put an age on personal style!

He is sooo adorable!!!!

SIDEBAR: If you are following me on twitter- you would have known I'm going to start posting some kiddie style... CHEE LOVE THE KIDS!!!!!  I fiugred featuring stylish Diggy is a great way to start my Kiddie Style Section!!!

Please check out his blog- its sooo cute!!! *I get some stuff off of his blog hahaha*

Send me some pics of your kiddies, or nieces, lil siblings, god children... whoever... Let's post their styles...

xoxo
Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment