Friday, October 2, 2009

DOPE SHOOT: Solo in the City

I seen these pics of Solo and fell in love with this shoot. The vibrant colors and make-up choices- that Faux fur coat... GAG!!!!

Solo is definitely serving it on a platinum platter!



My bestie loves this necklace- can you blame her?? Regina I found you something similar.... I will keep looking for that excat nacklace boo :*
Shopbop.com
Anthropologie




I love the mixing of patterns, texture and prints!!!

It all works.


I love this shoot, becuase it's not like anyother editorial, however in all the shots, there is a Key "Must-Have" trend incorporated in her fit.

Leopard shoes, leggings (pop color), Fauz Fur, thigh high boots, statment necklaces, bold make-up, and chunky sweater.

This is one of the shoots that is actually giving me inspiration for my own photo shoot next month!!!

*I told you guys I had something brewing* lol

What do you think?

xoxo
Chee
source: Honeymag

1 comment:

  1. Your friends over at PnkElephant will be on the hunt for the necklace as well. Its super cute!

    ReplyDelete